I love the bright contrasting flavors and colors of this salsa. Sweet, savory, light and delicious. And what I especially love about it is its versatility. Enjoy it with chips as a snack, add some mint to it and ladle it into lettuce wraps, or add avocado to it for tacos, and it makes a perfect topping for your favorite protein. I even have it as a side dish. But whatever you plan to add to it, or use it for, you can’t go wrong, naturally low in calories, its packed with vitamin-C, folate, beta carotene, potassium, and antioxidants to fight free-radicals and make you glow from the inside out.
- 1 mango, peeled and diced.
- 1-Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup peeled, diced cucumber.
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno or serrano.
- 1/4 cup diced red onion.
- 2-Tbsp thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves.
- Salt and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and season to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate